By Judy Lee SEOUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - South Korea said on Friday industrial output rose nearly twice as fast as expected in August, helped by robust sales of semiconductors and autos, but economists warned the rest of the year could be much tougher. Data flagging future business performance slowed for a third month in a row, reflecting growing anxiety about the impact of the external environment on Asia's fourth-largest economy. "The U.S. economy and a possible war against Iraq would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-S.Korea August output surprises, but clouds build" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642