* GDP growth disappoints, casts doubt on Q2 forecasts * Bank of Canada seen in "low for longer" rate stance * Natural resources, retail, finance main drivers of growth * Manufacturing and construction shrink * Industrial product, raw materials prices fall in June By Louise Egan OTTAWA, July 31 (Reuters) - Economic growth in Canada shifted into low gear in May on unexpected weakness in the manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Slower Canada growth may keep rates 'low for longer'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.