* Auto groups Sonic, Asbury profits top Wall Street view * Sonic '11 profit view short of bullish expectations * Sonic shares down almost 2 pct, Asbury up over 4 pct By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - U.S. auto dealer groups Sonic Automotive Inc and Asbury Automotive Group posted higher-than-expected quarterly profits on sales that outpaced the recovery in an industry bouncing back from the recessionary levels of 2009. Shares of Asbury gained 4 percent, while shares of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Sonic, Asbury profit up on US auto recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642