(Adds detail, figures) By Manuel Maria Ruiz MADRID Sept 23 (Reuters) - Spain could soon face its first economic contraction in 15 years, the country's economy minister said on Tuesday as the latest statistics showed falling house prices, cuts in car production and a soaring budget deficit. Spain's government has long ruled out negative growth. But Economy Minister Pedro Solbes told Spain's Antena 3 television channel: "In the next two quarters growth will be around 0.1 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Spanish economy close to contraction, deficit soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.