* Spyker Cars says talks must end soon * GM to hold press conference * Rival bidder says deal could still be derailed * Spyker Cars shares jump 70 pct (Adds GM statement, Spyker shares) AMSTERDAM/STOCKHOLM, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars said on Tuesday its talks with General Motors [GM.UL] over buying its ailing Swedish carmaking unit Saab must end soon, as swirling speculation about a last-ditch deal sent its shares to 12-month highs. Hopes of a Saab deal were boosted when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Spyker shares soar on Saab hopes, GM plans update" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642