(Combines separate previous stories) * Tata Motors plans three rights share issues to raise up to $1.7 bln to fund Jaguar/Land Rover deal * Tata Motors plans 100 billion rupee capex * Mahindra & Mahindra Q4 net slips 6.4 percent By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd said it would raise up to $1.7 billion through three simultaneous rights issues of various securities to help fund its purchase of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands, which it expects to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Tata plans $1.7bln rights issue for Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.