(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda breaks into tears at rally after hearing * Toyota execs confronted with $100-mln savings memo * Lawmaker to Toyota exec: 'I'm embarrassed for you, sir' * Transport Secy LaHood: recalled vehicles 'are not safe' * Japan Prime Minister: this doesn't mark the end By Chisa Fujioka and Nobuhiro Kubo TOKYO/WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda apologised to U.S. lawmakers probing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Tearful Toyoda apologises; Japan hopes for recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.