* Bidders scramble to meet 1200 GMT Opel deadline * Fiat CEO says won't take "extravagant risks" for Opel * Saab gets more time to restructure * Renault, Nissan seek more savings from alliance By Noah Barkin and Ian Simpson BERLIN/MILAN, May 29 (Reuters) - Germany raced to overcome a transatlantic spat and growing tensions among Opel bidders to clinch a deal for the German carmaker on Friday, as parent General Motors hurtled towards bankruptcy. [ID:nLT424201] As the clock ticked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Tensions rise as Germany races for Opel deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.