WASHINGTON, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Hopes dimmed on Friday for a breakthrough this spring in world trade talks as Europe's trade chief warned of looming failure, and a lead negotiator said sluggish farm talks might delay an important meeting. "I now fear that Doha is facing a high risk of failure -- the first failure ever for a multilateral trade round," EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson told trade ministers in Lesotho. "We are faced with a final window for this deal." Mandelson's remarks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Tough road this spring seen for Doha trade talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642