(For more on Toyota's safety recalls, click [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyota recalls draw US grand jury subpoena, SEC inquiry * Toyota document trumpets $100 mln-plus floor mat savings * U.S. Transport Dept says document 'very telling' * Akio Toyoda's Wednesday testimony seen as crucial By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's problems stemming from the recall of millions of vehicles deepened with the news that U.S. prosecutors and securities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Toyota discloses US subpoenas on eve of hearings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.