* Toyota readies plans to start repairing recalled cars * U.S. sales could resume in third week of Feb - sources * Congressional action widens, rivals step up pressure By Bernie Woodall and Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's crippling sales shutdown of eight models due to a U.S. safety recall will continue until at least mid-February, sources briefed on the matter said on Friday. Competitors moved to profit from rising consumer frustration as models that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Toyota U.S. sales halt seen well into February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.