* Tomkins and Bodycote planning to cut jobs, close sites * Tomkins moves into oil & gas, cuts exposure to housing * Bodycote says automotive soft, aerospace & energy steady * Shares rise as market welcomes solid results By Victoria Bryan and Philip Waller LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Two British engineers exposed to the crisis-hit automotive industry moved to reassure investors on Wednesday by cutting jobs and highlighting a focus on new markets and energy-efficient ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-UK engineers axe jobs, cut auto exposure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.