* Union leaders urge a vote in support of Ford agreement * Ford CEO to take 30 pct salary cut in 2009 and 2010 * UAW aims to wrap up Ford voting by March 9 By David Bailey and Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - United Auto Workers union leaders urged members on Tuesday to approve a concessionary deal with Ford Motor Co that may serve as a model for talks with General Motors Corp and Chrysler. Separately, Ford said Chief Executive Alan Mulally would take a 30 percent salary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Union leaders urge vote for Ford agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.