* U.S. Congress seeks information from Toyota on recalls * Toyota reviewing fix for flawed accelerators with regulator * Shares shed further 2 pct, down 17.6 pct since last week By John Crawley and Nobuhiro Kubo WASHINGTON/TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp faced scrutiny from Congress over its biggest ever safety recall as investors and consumers weighed the impact of an unprecedented halt in U.S. production by the No.1 automaker. House Energy and Commerce Committee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-US Congress probes Toyota recalls; consumers wary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.