(For more on Toyota's safety recalls, click [ID:nN27231388]) * State Farm says alerted US earlier than first thought * US Transport Sec. LaHood says will not relax pressure * Akio Toyoda promises "sincere explanation" of problems * California crash victim relative may testify * Analyst: Toyota appeared to take U.S. market lightly By David Bailey and Steve Gorman DETROIT/LOS ANGELES, Feb 19 (Reuters) - The largest U.S. auto insurer alerted regulators earlier than first believed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-US gov't was told of Toyota claims in 2004-insurer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642