* Tyco, Timken, Kennametal beat, shares rise * Rockwell CEO: little visibility into demand * Siemens says global risks are increasing By Nick Zieminski and Scott Malone NEW YORK/BOSTON, July 28 (Reuters) - Several U.S. industrials delivered better-than-expected quarterly profits on Thursday and raised their forecasts for the second half, balancing some of the pessimism that dragged down industrial shares in the prior session. A brighter mood prevailed as Tyco International Ltd , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-U.S. industrials express cautious H2 optimism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.