* US reviewed proposed safety fix, raised no objection * Toyota head apologizes for recall -Japan's NHK * Remedy would address sticking accelerator pedals * France's Peugeot recalls some vehicles made with Toyota (Adds Toyota apology, comment on fix, Peugeot recall) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are satisfied with a Toyota Motor Corp. plan for fixing an accelerator problem that is part of a widening global recall and unprecedented sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-US satisfied with recall fix, Toyota chief apologizes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642