* Volvo Q1 operating profit 6.5 bln SEK vs forecast 5.5 bln * Scania Q1 operating profit 3.3 bln SEK vs forecast 3.2 bln * Operating margins at both companies above forecast * Volvo orders up 40 percent, Scania up 20 percent * Volvo shares up 2.4 percent, Scania down 0.9 percent By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - Volvo and Scania , two of Europe's biggest truck makers, underscored the sharp rebound in the global truck market on Wednesday and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Volvo, Scania ride upturn, Q1 margins top forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642