* Continental, Volkswagen report Q1 operating losses * Continental, Volkswagen cash management in spotlight * Renault to publish results later on Wednesday * ZF Friedrichshafen does not rule out 2009 loss * Continental shares up 3.5 percent, VW down 3.6 percent By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen and Continental made the best out of a terrible first quarter for the global auto industry, hoarding their cash as they hope for an improvement in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-VW, Continental hoard cash in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642