* Major ad companies cut costs to mitigate severe downturn * WPP lowers forecast after Q1 sales drop; shares down * Interpublic loss smaller-than-expected; shares rise By Paul Thomasch and Georgina Prodhan NEW YORK/LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Severely depressed quarterly results from WPP Group Plc and Interpublic Group of Cos Inc show just how far spending on advertising and marketing has fallen, and even the industry's top executives are not sure when it will come back. Britain's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-WPP, Interpublic results hit by advertising crash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.