* WTO mediators say new proposals show deal in sight * More negotiations needed starting next week * EU, U.S. business and farmers sceptical By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, May 20 (Reuters) - A long-awaited global trade deal is now in sight, the mediators of the main farm and industry negotiations said on Tuesday. But a day after the World Trade Organisation (WTO) issued new agriculture and industrial goods proposals, businesses and farmers in the United States and European Union were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-WTO mediators say trade deal in sight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642