* Mazda, Mitsubishi Motors, Denso lower forecasts * Volkswagen, Continental, MAN reaffirm 2008 profit targets * Mazda CEO says sees no change in relationship with Ford * Shares gain amid global equity rally (Combines Japanese and German automotive earnings) By Chang-Ran Kim and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Slowing global car markets and a strong yen forced Japanese carmakers Mazda and Mitsubishi to slash full-year targets on Thursday while German rival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Yen hurts Japan carmakers, Germans brace for worse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642