* Automaker files for Chapter 11 at New York court * Fiat deal done * US government to provide DIP financing * GMAC assumes Chrysler Credit business * CEO Nardelli to leave Chrysler after bankruptcy * U.S. automaker stocks sharply higher (Adds further Obama comments, GMAC details, updates share movement) By Poornima Gupta and John Crawley DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC -- battered for the past two years by disappearing global auto sales and the credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 10-Chrysler files for bankruptcy; signs Fiat deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642