* Sarkozy first foreign leader in France since disaster * Japan pressured to expand evacuation zone * Parcel bomb at offices of Swiss nuclear lobby * Contamination in seawater near plant at highest level yet * Record slump in factory activity in March (Adds Sarkozy quotes, details) By Chizu Nomiyama and Yoko Kubota TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - French President Nicolas Sarkozy called on Thursday for the creation of new global nuclear regulations by the end of 2011 during a first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 10-France urges world nuclear review after Japan crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.