(For a summary of Toyota's safety recall, please double click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Top Toyota execs apologize, pledge safety improvements * Witness describes runaway acceleration incident * Toyota, NHTSA faulted for downplaying electronic cause * Executive agrees about 70 pct of incidents unexplained * Toyota shares close at lowest price on NYSE since April (Adds detail about Wednesday hearing, LaHood on engineers, updates shares with Tokyo fall) By Nobuhiro Kubo and John ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 10-Toyota says growth trumped safety, vows changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.