* Bill passes by vote of 59 to 39, House-Senate talks next * Amendments on auto dealers, Volcker rule dropped * Four Republicans vote with Democrats for passage (Adds Dodd, Ryan statements) By Kevin Drawbaugh and Andy Sullivan WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate approved a sweeping Wall Street reform bill on Thursday night, capping months of wrangling over the biggest overhaul of financial regulation since the 1930s. By a vote of 59-39, the Senate awarded a victory to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 12-U.S. Senate approves sweeping Wall St. reform bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.