* A123 has second best debut of year, rising 50.3 pct * Artio up 4.8 percent, Vitacost flat, REITs down (Adds closing stock prices, first-day performance) By Phil Wahba NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares of A123 Systems Inc , a maker of lithium-ion car batteries, had the second-best debut of any 2009 U.S. initial public offering, rising 50.3 percent in their first trading session, far outpacing the four other stocks that came to market on a particularly busy day for IPOs. With two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-A123 Systems soars 50.3 pct in mixed day for IPOs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642