* Gov't may ease AIG loan terms, increase credit-source * Gov't may help AIG asset buyers with financing * China may still be interested in assets * Bids for various AIG assets due Friday * Fed's Kohn to testify on March 5 By Paritosh Bansal and Michael Flaherty NEW YORK/HONG KONG, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The U.S. government may agree to finance the purchase of some American International Group Inc businesses and take direct stakes in others, a person familiar with the matter said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-AIG, gov't discuss aid terms; bids due in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.