* 3M beats, but cuts outlook on M&A headwind * Timken, Kennametal beat and raise forecasts * 3M shares down; Timken and Kennametal gain (Recasts; adds detail on economic outlook survey; updates share movement) By Nick Zieminski and James B. Kelleher NEW YORK/CHICAGO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - U.S. industrial multinationals continued to post mostly higher-than-expected earnings, with many raising their forecasts, but their reports also left plenty of reasons for caution about the pace ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Amid industrial profits are reasons for caution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.