* BOJ boosts stimulus by 11 trln yen, offers new loan scheme * BOJ eases two months in a row; first time since 2003 * BOJ, government jointly pledge to beat deflation * Central bank trims growth, price forecasts * Industrial output sinks most since March 2011 quake By Leika Kihara and Stanley White TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan boosted its monetary stimulus for the second month in a row on Tuesday in response to intense political pressure for action and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-BOJ boosts stimulus for sagging economy, markets unimpressed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.