* BorgWarner swings to loss, cuts 2008 outlook * Tenneco axing 1,100 jobs, closing 5 plants, shares rise * Belgium's Wabco profit miss Wall Street view * Suppliers blame financial crisis, slowing economy * BorgWarner shares down 7.8 pct, Wabco touches record low (Adds Wabco results, analyst comments, updates shares) By Soyoung Kim and Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Two of the largest U.S. auto parts makers and a European supplier said on Wednesday that the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-BorgWarner, Tenneco hit by auto market slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642