* Bush wants no disorderly collapse of automakers * GM denies holding merger talks with Chrysler * Japan auto sales seen at 31-year low in 2009 * 2009 U.S. sales seen at 12.5 mln, lowest in 18 yrs (Recasts, adds White House statements, GM denial, changes dateline from TOKYO) By Jui Chakravorty and Jeremy Pelofsky NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The White House said on Thursday it wants to avoid a disorderly collapse of the U.S. automakers as it worked out a way to provide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Bush seeks to avoid autos collapse, GM denies talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642