* Canada GDP flat in July vs expectations of 0.5 pct rise * July producer prices up on gasoline, coal * Resale home price index broadly up in July (Updates with finance minister, other data, more commentary) OTTAWA, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy stagnated in July, the government said on Wednesday, raising doubts about whether gross domestic product would return to solid growth in the third quarter. After a 0.1 percent increase in June, gross domestic product was flat in July, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Canada GDP flat in July, raising recovery concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.