* Q3 current account deficit biggest on record * Exports fall for first time since Q2 2009 * Producer prices rise on energy * Growth seen slowing in Q3; interest rates on hold (Adds background, graphic) By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Canada entered the club of countries with oversized current account deficits in the third quarter, posting the biggest shortfall on record as its worsening trade profile heralded a further slowdown in economic growth. The country's eighth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Canada record-high current account gap spurs worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.