* Japan auto sales seen at 31-year low in 2009 * 2009 U.S. sales seen at 12.5 mln, lowest in 18 yrs * Goldman Sachs cuts global auto production, sales forecasts * European November truck sales fall record 30.8 pct (Adds details) By Chang-Ran Kim and Helen Massy-Beresford TOKYO/PARIS, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The global auto industry was hit by a fresh wave of bad news on Thursday, as a Japanese industry group warned the market would not recover in 2009, and European November truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Car outlook gloomy for 2009, Euro truck sales fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642