* China cuts first-half 2011 rare earths exports 35 pct * Move may hit high-tech, automakers * Sony eyes cutting reliance on Chinese supplies * Shares jump in Lynas, Australian and HK rare earth firms (Adds EU Commission comment) By James Regan SYDNEY, Dec 29 (Reuters) - China has raised fresh international trade concerns after slashing export quotas on rare earths minerals, risking action from the United States at the World Trade Organization. China, which produces about 97 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-China's rare earths export cut raises trade concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642