* Obama: can't say yet whether Chrysler can close Fiat * UAW workers vote on Chrysler concessions * GM, Chrysler dealers hire lawyers (Recasts, changes dateline from FRANKFURT) By Poornima Gupta and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC reported progress toward a deal with Fiat SpA on Wednesday as its main union voted on whether to ratify crucial concessions with a day remaining until a government-imposed restructuring deadline for the struggling automaker. U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Chrysler aims for Fiat deal as deadline looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.