* Gov't, major Chrysler lenders have deal in principle * Deal would cut $6.9 bln debt in exchange for $2 bln cash * Lenders doing due-diligence on deal - source * Fiat says decision on alliance due Thursday * UAW to get 55 pct stake in Chrysler under separate deal (Recasts, adds details on deal UAW agreement and comment) By Poornima Gupta and Caren Bohan DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury has reached a tentative deal with banks representing most of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Chrysler lenders, gov't set deal framework-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.