(Adds Jay Leno comment, detail from conference call, closing stock price) By Joseph A. Giannone and Dan Wilchins NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc , battered by massive losses that forced a government bailout, named a chief to temporarily oversee assets it is looking to shed, and scrapped plans to buy a $50 million jet that politicians called wasteful. Once the world's largest bank, Citigroup has been humbled by more than $28.5 billion in net losses in the past 15 months, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Citigroup names chief of new company, scraps jet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.