(Recasts, adds fund manager, Mitsubishi restructuring plan) By Alexander Huebner and Chang-Ran Kim STUTTGART/TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG will no longer bankroll Mitsubishi Motors and may sell its stake, leaving the German auto giant's global strategy in disarray and the future of the ailing Japanese firm in doubt. Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz said on Friday that the Stuttgart-based company failed to agree with other Mitsubishi group shareholders on a bailout ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-DaimlerChrysler pulls plug on Mitsubishi Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.