* China auto market outlook also in focus * Even strongest automakers starting to feel vulnerable * VW sales chief says braced for more negative surprises * Peugeot CEO sees no recovery in Europe next year By Laurence Frost and Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Executives bemoaning the worsening outlook for Europe's car market hope the no-frills small cars on display as the Paris auto show starting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Dim European prospects dominate Paris car show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.