(Adds Peugeot quote, updates shares) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroen are exploring alliances with potential partners in fast-growing emerging markets as a way to boost sales growth, the two French carmakers said on Wednesday. Renault confirmed it was in cooperation talks with Russia's AvtoVaz , maker of the Lada, while Peugeot confirmed it had held talks with Malaysia's Proton but added that there were no detailed plans for cooperative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-France's Renault, PSA talk to foreign partners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642