* G20 targets return to growth in 2010 - FT * Obama urges unity, sees public impatience on spending * Emerging markets to get special help * G20 leaders vow to avoid "competitive devaluation" By Peter Griffiths and David Alexander LONDON/WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - The leaders of the world's biggest economies hope to restore global growth by the end of 2010, the Financial Times reported on Sunday, quoting a draft communique for a summit this week. U.S. President Barack Obama ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-G20 targets return to growth next year-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.