* GM offers low-cost financing on dozens of vehicles * GMAC says many more buyers now eligible to borrow * Shares of GM rise; GMAC debt protection cost falls (Adds financing details, updates stock price, adds GM bond price) By Jonathan Stempel and Kevin Krolicki NEW YORK/DETROIT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and its GMAC funding affiliate launched programs on Tuesday to lure U.S. car and truck buyers back into showrooms, as the nation's largest automaker tries to revive its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-GM, GMAC ease lending rules to entice car buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.