* White House task force rejects U.S. autos turnaround plans * Obama administration forces ouster of GM's Wagoner * France's PSA Peugeot Citroen ditches CEO Streiff * Govt to fund GM for 60 days while it completes new plan * Chrysler gets 30 days to work on possible Fiat deal (Adds more on Peugeot, European share prices) By John Crawley and Helen Massey-Beresford WASHINGTON/PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - The Obama administration seized the wheel of the failing U.S. auto industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-GM, Peugeot CEOs forced out as auto woes deepen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.