* Honda Q3 operating profit slides 63 pct * Honda cuts profit forecast for fourth time this year * Toyota operating loss to expand on production cuts * Honda, Toyota shares slide on stronger yen (Adds executive, fund manager comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co lowered its annual profit forecasts for a fourth time this year, while rival Toyota Motor Corp's losses are growing as sliding global car sales force the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Honda cuts forecasts again, Toyota losses to balloon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.