* Reports see Italy incentives worth up to 1.2 bln euros * Suppliers Bosch, GKN downbeat on 2009 * Britain examines ways to unblock car finance * Audi CEO says unit had a "terrible" January * Wachovia sees significant Jan sales declines for Big Three (Adds Fiat Chairman, VW/Audi, GM, Schaeffler, UK talks) By Helen Massy-Beresford, European Autos Correspondent PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Italy's car industry met ministers on Wednesday to lobby for aid as key parts suppliers warned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Italian carmakers seek aid as suppliers warn on '09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.