* Plutonium found in soil at Fukushima complex * Radiation increases, bad news piles up from site * Plant operator seeks help from French companies * More than 28,000 people dead or missing from March 11 disaster (Adds details on plutonium, experts) By Yoko Nishikawa TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Plutonium found in soil at the crippled Fukushima nuclear complex heightened alarm on Tuesday over Japan's lengthy battle to contain the world's worst atomic crisis in 25 years. Plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Japan finds plutonium at stricken nuclear plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.