* Japan calls for calm over fears radiation has tainted exports * France's Sarkozy to be first leader to visit since disaster * Decades may be needed to scrap damaged nuclear plant * Thousands struggle to rebuild their lives (Adds comments by IAEA, Areva, background) By Shinichi Saoshiro and Risa Maeda TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan called on the world not to impose "unjustifiable" import curbs on its goods as French President Nicolas Sarkozy was due to arrive on Thursday, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Japan urges calm over food export fears; Sarkozy due" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642