* Honda posts surprise Q1 profit of 25.2 bln yen * Nissan posts surprise Q1 profit of 11.6 bln yen * PSA Peugeot Citroen swings to H1 net loss * Peugeot shares up over 6 percent (Adds Nissan results) By Chang-Ran Kim and Helen Massy-Beresford TOKYO/PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - Japanese carmakers Honda and Nissan unexpectedly clung to profits in the first quarter and either raised or stuck to their full-year forecasts, while France's Peugeot swung to a loss. Peugeot said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 2-Japan's carmakers stay in black, PSA swings to red" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.